This January, join us for a getaway from Hyderabad
TRIP DATES – 3-4 Jan 18
COST – Rs 5500
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis in 3☆ hotels
- Travel by AC vehicle depending on the number of members
- All toll and parking charges, Special darshan fee for Kanaka Durga temple (300rs per head)
- Meals: 2 breakfast/ 2 lunch/ 1 dinner morning tea and water bottles
Start from Hyderabad at 6am for Chirala, breakfast on the way.
Check in Sea Breeze hotel Chirala and relax
Evening visit handloom industry and shopping. Back to hotel enjoy dinner with sea waves washing your feet.
Morning breakfast at hotel then proceed to Ponnur visit Shree Veera Anjaneya swamy temple of 1000 lingas and then next to Sakshi Bhavanarayana swamy temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
Proceed to Vijayawada visit Kanaka Durga temple, Andhra special lunch on the way back to Hyderabad Reach Hyderabad nearly by 9pm
Chirala is a city in Prakasham District Andhra Pradesh. The city is famous for beaches and handloom industry. The two most important beaches are Ramapuram beach and Vodarevu beach. The beaches are less crowded and very clean. The serene beauty of sunrise and sunset are unimaginable.
Chirala is also known as mini Mumbai for its expanded textile market. Chirala handloom industry is famous for producing it’s invincible variety of fabrics.
Ponnur – Sree Veeranjaneya Swamy Temple
This temple is in Ponnur near Baapatla. The temple was built in 1969.The temple has 24 ft tall Anjaneya swami idol carved out of a single black rock. In the temple complex there is also an idol of 30ft tall Garudas. There are sahasra lingas in the temple. In this temple Lord Shiva’s childhood idol is worshipped.
Vijayawada – Kanaka Durga temple
This temple is located on the top of Indrakeeladri hill beside river Krishna. It is at the border of Guntur and Vijayawada cities. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga. The architecture of the temple is marvellous From top of the temple Krishna river and Prakasham Barage can be seen. The scenery is beautiful.
Anyone who visits Vijayawada must visit Kanaka Durga temple
- Sightseeing and attraction tickets not mentioned in inclusions. Any form of Joyrides, Boat rides, adventure activities which are not part of group activities
- Additional hours/days/nights of stay required outside the check-in on tour start date and Check-out on tour end date, as per standard followed by hotels in India
- Expense of personal nature like Porter, tipping, laundry, telephone, beverages, room service charge, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, meals not part of group buffet menu, insurance etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, landslide, accidents & any emergency evacuation
- We are not responsible for any loss or misplacement of any items