CALL 88973 32840 FOR ENQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS!
UJJAIN – OMKARESHWAR – MAHESHWAR – MANDU – INDORE
TRIP DATES – 19th to 22nd Feb 2019 (4 Days and 3 Nights)
COST – Only Rs.15000 per person on twin sharing basis
Ujjain– Mahakaleshwar temple, Harsiddhi temple, Kal Bhairav temple, Chintaman Ganesh temple, Sandipani muni Ashram
Omkareshwar– Omkareshwar temple, Mamleshwar Mandir, Ahilya Ghat, Ahilya Fort, Raja Rajeshwari temple
Mandu- Jahaj mahal, Rani Roopmati mahal, Hindola Mahal
Indore – Khajrana Ganesh temple, Rajwada, Sarafa Bazar, Annapurna temple,Kaanch mandir, Gomatgiri.
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels
- All days breakfast, lunch, dinner and water bottles except first day breakfast and last day lunch & dinner.
- Sight seeing by AC vehicle depending on the number of members
- Pick up and drop from Indore Airport or Railway Station
- Entry fee for Sight seeing at mentioned places, toll and parking charges at all locations & driver charges
Note : Flight/ train charges extra. We can book the flight/railway tickets for you as per actuals.
Pick up from Indore airport/Railway station, proceed to Ujjain which is 56km takes one and half hour to reach. Check in to hotel. After lunch proceed to Chintaman Ganesh temple, Sandipani Muni Ashram, Kaal Bhairav temple and aarti at Harsiddhi temple.
Early morning 4am visit Mahakaleshwar (one of the 12 Jyothirlanga) temple for Bhasmarti (if darshan tickets are available). Back to hotel after breakfast proceed to Omkareshwar temple this is also a Jyothirlanga next visit Mamleshwar temple. Proceed to Indore check in to hotel. After lunch proceed to Mandu visit Jahajmahal, Hindola Mahal, Rani Roopmati mahal. Back to hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Maheshwar visit Rani Ahilyabai fort and Rani Ahilyabai ghat. After lunch tour to Maheshwar markets. Night enjoy chats at Sarafa Bazaar.
After breakfast proceed to Khajrana Ganesh temple, Rajwada, Annapoorna temple, Kaanch Mandir and Gomatgiri. Fly back to your destination by evening flight.
Ujjain is one of the Hinduism’s seven sacred cities. The world’s largest religious gathering Khumbha mela is held on the Shipra river once in every 12 years.
The history of Ujjain dates back to the time of Ramayana and Mahabharata. It is also said that Lord Krishna,Balram and Sudama to acquire knowledge went to Sandipani ashram in Ujjain.In skanda purana the city is referred as Pratikalpa which means beginning of creation.The famous poet Kalidasa described it as the “Town fallen from heaven to bring heaven on earth”
Ujjain is most popular place in India where many believe they can be liberated from their worldly journey.
Mahakaleshwar temple is one of the most famous temple of Lord Shiva in Ujjain and one among the 12 jyothirlinga.The presiding deity Lord Shiva in the lingam form is said to be Swayambhu(self-manifested)
The first ritual conducted every day early morning is Bhasma arti. People from all around the world come to see the ash ritual.
Harsiddhi temple is one of the famous Shakti Peeth located near Shipra river.This temple is the 13th Shaktipeeth of mata sati 13th fragment of mata sati’s body her elbow fell at this place
It is believed that King Vikramaditya of Ujjain was a great divotee of mata Harsiddhi.In front of the temple there are two pillars,evening at a arti time hundreds of lamps are ignited which gives a beautiful view of the temple and surrounding.
It is one of the most ancient and popular ashram. It is named after the great saint Maharshi Sandipani who was the guru of Lord Krishna,Balram and Sudama.There are temples of Lord Shiva in the ashram.
A huge water tank called Gomti kund is located near the ashram.
Omkareshwar jyothirlinga is a shiva temple on Omkar mountain an island in mid of Narmada. The sacred island is in the shape of “Ohm” the holiest symbol of Hinduism, that’s the reason it is named as Omkareshwar. This temple is one among the 12 jyothirlinga.
There are two main temples of Lord Shiva here, Omkareshwar which means the Lord of Omkara and the other is located at the South bank of Narmada river Mamleshwar which means immortal Lord.
Mandu is a small city in the state of Madhya Pradesh best known for its forts and palaces.This city was ruled by Afghans until 1561 later Akbar defeated Baj-Bahadur and added it to Moghal empire.In 1732 it was captured by marathas.
The city attracts people from all around to visit palaces and forts,mainly Jahaj mahal, Rani Roopmati mahal,Jami masjid etc
The architecture and style of Jahaj mahal is marvellous, it was built during the reign of mandu sultan Ghiyas-ud-din khilji. Here Jahaz means the ship and mahal means palace, the ship that never sailed.It is spread over a narrow strip of land in between Munj talao and Kapur talao.It is an exquisite piece of architecture fusion of Afghan,Hindu and Mughal style.
It is said that the Mughal king was having 15000 women as his consorts. In order to accommodate them Jahaz mahal was built.
RANI ROOPMATI MAHAL
This fort was an army observatory post but sultan Baj-Bahadur the last sultan of state Malwa converted into Rani Roopmati mahal.
It is said that one day while hunting sultan Baj-Bahadur spotted Roopmati singing as she bathed in Narmada river,bewitched by her beauty and voice he persuaded her to live with him. Rani Roopmati stayed in this fort which gave a clear view of river Narmada and Baj-Bahadur palace.
Hindola mahal was built in 1425 during the reign of Hosang Shah.Hindola mahal means swinging palace.
It is a bold, massive and simple structure without any intricate work but a unique piece of architecture. The mahal does not have any foundation so the inclined buttress supports the whole structure.
Hindola mahal was used as a meeting hall or darbar. Most of the official meetings were held here.
- Roundtrip Flight/Train Tickets from your hometown to Indore airport / railway station
- Tickets for special darshan in temples are not included. In case the tourists wish to avail special darshan tickets, the amount for the same as per actuals needs to be paid at the venue
- Sightseeing and attraction tickets not mentioned in inclusions. Any form of Joyrides, Boat rides, adventure activities which are not part of group activities
- Additional hours/days/nights of stay required outside the check-in on tour start date and Check-out on tour end date, as per standard followed by hotels in India
- Expense of personal nature like Porter, tipping, laundry, telephone, beverages, room service charge, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, meals not part of group buffet menu, insurance etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, landslide, accidents & any emergency evacuations.
- We are not responsible for the valuables carried by the individuals