CALL 88973 32840 FOR ENQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS!
SHIMOGA – KOLLUR – UDUPI MURUDESHWAR-GOKHARNA
TRIP DATES – 4th to 7th Aug 2019 (4 Days and 3 Nights)
COST – Only Rs. 15000 per person
Shimoga – Jog falls, Tunga Anicut Dam, Kundadri, Ikkeri Aghoreshwara temple, Keladi Rameshvaram temple, Keladi Museum
Kollur – Mookambika temple
Udupi – Shree Krishna temple, Kaup beach, St Mary’s island,Anneguda Vinayaka temple
Murudeshwar – Murudeshwar Shiva temple, Arabian sea, Idugunji Ganesha temple
Gokharna – Ohm beach, Kundle beach, Mahabaleshwar temple, Maha Ganapati temple, Kothi Teerth, Mirjan fort
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis in 3☆ hotels
- All days breakfast, lunch, dinner and water bottles
- Sight seeing by AC vehicle depending on the number of members
- Pick up and drop from Hubbali railway station and Shimoga airport
- Entry fee for Sight seeing at mentioned places, toll and parking charges at all locations, local tourist guide & driver charges
Note : Flight charges extra. We can book the flight/railway tickets for you as per actuals.
Pickup from Hubbali station (for those coming from Hyderabad) others from Shimoga airport. Check in to hotel at Shimoga, after lunch proceed to Jog falls and other sightseeings at Shimoga. Night stay at Shimoga.
After Breakfast check-out from hotel visit Mookambika temple then proceed to Udupi and check in to hotel at Udupi. Visit Shree Krishna temple at Udupi, Kaup beach and St Mary’s island. Night halt at Udupi
After breakfast proceed to Murudeshwar enroute visit Anneguda Vinayaka temple and Maravanthe beach. Check in to hotel at Murudeshwar. Evening visit Lord Shiva temple. Enjoy water activities at Arabian sea. Night halt at Murudeshwar.
After breakfast proceed to Gokharna enroute visit Idugunji Ganesha temple. Visit Ohm beach, Kundle beach, Mahabaleshwar temple and Mirjan fort. After lunch proceed to Shimoga airport/ Hubbali railway station.
Jog falls is located near the Jog village at the border of Shimoga. It is also known as Gerusoppe falls. It is the second highest waterfall in India falling from a height of 829ft. The majestic Western Ghats give way to Sharavati river which then plunges from a height of 829ft into 4 cascades. They are named as Raja, Roarer, Rocket and Rani.
Jog falls is surrounded by abundant greenery and mesmerizing landscape, this is one of the major attraction for tourists. The grandeur of the falls can only be seen during monsoon season. There are nearly 1400 steps to reach the bottom of the falls. The visit to Jog falls is thrilling and memorable.
The Murudeshwar temple is built on a small hillock called Kanduka. Murudeshwar is one of the form of Lord Shiva. This temple has the world’s 2nd tallest statue of Lord Shiva.
The temple is surrounded by Arabian sea on three sides. The main entrance is called Gopuram stands at 123ft. The entire temple is covered with intricate carvings.
Lot of water activity like boating, scuba dive, speed boat attracts the tourists to enjoy in front of the temple at Arabian sea.
Ohm beach is one of the most popular beach in Gokharna. It is in the shape of Ohm ऊँ which is where it derives the name from.
The beach has a spectacular view of sunset. The beach is clean and calm. The Kundle beach is very near to Ohm beach.
Many water activities take place in this beach like surfing, banana boat cruises etc.
Udupi Krishna temple
This temple is considered as one of the most famous pilgrimage sites in South India.This temple was built in 13th century. The idol of Lord Krishna was installed by the age old Saint Madhavacharya. The fascinating idol of Lord Krishna is in the form of Bala Krishna holding butter and churner.
The unique feature of this temple is the deity is worshipped through the silver plated window with 9 holes called Navagraha kitiki.
It is a must visit temple.
- Roundtrip Flight/Train Tickets from your hometown to Banglore
- Pickup or drop from any other airport or stations than mentioned in the inclusion section.
- Tickets for sightseeing and joy rides which are not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses like porter, laundry, beverages, camera fee at sightseeing places, medical expenses, meal not part of the group menu, insurances etc.
- Additional charges for extra day/night stay at hotels.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks ,land slides, accidents and any emergency evacuations.
- We are not responsible for the valuables carried by the individuals